Sing N' Sprout
We are excited to offer a sing-and-play music program as part of our curriculum. Watch the video below to learn more...
The riches of music are so excellent and precious that words fail me whenever I attempt to discuss and describe them.
Sing n’ Sprout is a sing-and-play music program that is gathering a community of young children ready to live in rhythm with the abundant, active, and very much alive God who created them and who loves to hear them sing. Babies and preschoolers love to move, and Sing n’ Sprout maximizes this natural energy as it guides children through a series of activities using props, body movements, and musical instruments—each one intentionally and effectively exposing them to another facet of our great God.
For information on the importance of music and movement please read the following articles.
• Unlocking Children's Creativity Through Music & Movement (Early Childhood News)
• Moving to Music (Scholastic)
• Importance of Music and Movement (Norther Illinois University)
• Making Music May Improve Young Children's Behavior! (ScienceDaily)
• Babies' Brains Benefit from Music Lessons (ScienceDaily)
• Musical Training May Sharpen Language Processing (ScienceDaily)